6745 Seacomber Dr
Port Aransas, TX 78373
The Sandpiper is located on Mustang Island, offering residents outstanding views of the nearby Gulf of Mexico. Wake up in the morning to beautiful ocean sunrises, and spend your days enjoying the beach and surrounding entertainment. Just off of Highway 361, Sandpiper homebuyers don’t have to make a long journey to find shopping, restaurants and fun.
What Types of Amenities Can I Find At The Sandpiper?
There’s no shortage of fun things to do right at The Sandpiper. One-, two-, and three-bedroom condominiums are available to residents, who have access to the following amenities:
- Private Balconies Overlooking The Ocean
- Access To Washing Machines and Dryers
- High Speed Internet
- Cable Television
Plus, residents and guests can make the most out of this vacation atmosphere with the following features:
- Fish Cleaning Area
- Beach Boardwalk
- Barbecue Grilling Stations
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Library and Reading Room
- Exercise Facility
- And So Much More
What Attractions Are Close To The Sandpiper Condominiums?
- The beaches that surround The Sandpiper allow residents to spend their days boating, sailing, fishing, swimming and sunbathing.
- Sandpiper residents are about 6.5 miles from Mustang Island State Park, which offers a unique place to observe native wildlife.
- The Island Moorings Marina is approximately six miles north of the condominiums.
- Lisa Bella’s Bistro is one of the closest restaurants to The Sandpiper, located on Highway 361.
- There are all kinds of shops and dining spots further north in the Port Aransas area.
I’d Like To View Available Condominiums At The Sandpiper
Are you ready to see Sandpiper condos? If you’re interested in viewing Port Aransas real estate or you’d like to receive more information about local condominiums, let us know! We’d be happy to give you relocation information and answer any of your questions. Contact us today if you’d like to meet.
Discover Port Aransas
Whether you enjoy outdoor activities and eco-tourism or fun festivals and the arts, you can always find something fun to do.Learn More